:: Junior Society Of Information Technology ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HometimeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Damhieyu
Photoshop CS3 Lite I_vote_lcapPhotoshop CS3 Lite I_voting_barPhotoshop CS3 Lite I_vote_rcap 
Vincent PauL
Photoshop CS3 Lite I_vote_lcapPhotoshop CS3 Lite I_voting_barPhotoshop CS3 Lite I_vote_rcap 
pStarKevS
Hero
thelinedivides
Computer(Easy)
eULo
Mr.shyvee
mayetjohn
BlackLabel274263
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:08 pm
Advertisement

Watch Naruto Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Photoshop CS3 Lite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damhieyu
Founder
Founder
Damhieyu

Photoshop CS3 Lite Empty
PostSubject: Photoshop CS3 Lite   Photoshop CS3 Lite EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:15 am

Photoshop CS3 Lite Box_photoshop_cs3ex_112x112

Description:

This is a rip of Photoshop CS3 Extended and includes all Plugin-Ins and Presets. Stuff that was ripped from Photoshop include: Help, Samples, Fonts, and Activation files. Tested and working on a clean install of XP and Vista in VMware.

This is a WinRAR SFX that will unpack to %ProgramFiles%Adobe and about 71MB (binary files are packed with UPX LZMA). It will run a cmd file the first time which presents some options. Just hit ‘1′ and ‘Enter’ to copy the cache.db file to get Extended. It also has some other useful options.

This rip was made using the crack provided by MrCobra, this rip is all but portable, no registry keys need to be imported, no dlls need to be registered for it to work. However it does need Admin access the first time to work. A portable launcher is in the works.

Photoshop CS3 Lite Download RapidShare

Photoshop CS3 Lite Download Ezuploads

Password: www.fullandfree.info
Back to top Go down
http://spusjsit.niceboard.biz

Photoshop CS3 Lite
Page 1 of 1