:: Junior Society Of Information Technology ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HometimeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Damhieyu
The World’s Most Secure Flash Drive I_vote_lcapThe World’s Most Secure Flash Drive I_voting_barThe World’s Most Secure Flash Drive I_vote_rcap 
Vincent PauL
The World’s Most Secure Flash Drive I_vote_lcapThe World’s Most Secure Flash Drive I_voting_barThe World’s Most Secure Flash Drive I_vote_rcap 
pStarKevS
Hero
thelinedivides
Computer(Easy)
eULo
Mr.shyvee
mayetjohn
BlackLabel274263
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:08 pm
Advertisement

Watch Naruto Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The World’s Most Secure Flash Drive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damhieyu
Founder
Founder
Damhieyu

The World’s Most Secure Flash Drive Empty
PostSubject: The World’s Most Secure Flash Drive   The World’s Most Secure Flash Drive EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:49 pm

The World’s Most Secure Flash Drive Dscf6420thumb

The Iron Key is “built to withstand attacks both virtual and physical 10 incorrect password attempts, and after that the encryption chip self-destructs.”

The contents of the drive are filled with epoxy, so if a hacker tries to physically access the chips, he’d more likely damage them instead.

Sounds like the features of some cool gadget out of a James Bond movie right? Yes, but it’s something you can get right now. Would you believe me if I told you those features listed are for a USB flash drive? I wouldn’t either, but they are!

It’s the IronKey, even the name sounds cool, but it’s much more than a great looking flash drive, it’s a portable vault for your data that cannot be accessed by anyone but you with your password. If someone does try to hack the drive it will self-destruct after ten wrong attempts, not literally, but the data will all be erased from the drive. The drive uses hardware based AES 256bit encryption technology, and it’s incased in a virtually indestructible solid metal casing that’s also waterproof and tamper proof so your data is sure to be safe when it’s on the IronKey.

Official Website:
Code:
https://www.ironkey.com/
Back to top Go down
http://spusjsit.niceboard.biz

The World’s Most Secure Flash Drive
Page 1 of 1