:: Junior Society Of Information Technology ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HometimeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Damhieyu
Yahoo! Ranked as Number One Ad Network I_vote_lcapYahoo! Ranked as Number One Ad Network I_voting_barYahoo! Ranked as Number One Ad Network I_vote_rcap 
Vincent PauL
Yahoo! Ranked as Number One Ad Network I_vote_lcapYahoo! Ranked as Number One Ad Network I_voting_barYahoo! Ranked as Number One Ad Network I_vote_rcap 
pStarKevS
Hero
thelinedivides
Computer(Easy)
eULo
Mr.shyvee
mayetjohn
BlackLabel274263
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:08 pm
Advertisement

Watch Naruto Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Yahoo! Ranked as Number One Ad Network

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damhieyu
Founder
Founder
Damhieyu

Yahoo! Ranked as Number One Ad Network Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo! Ranked as Number One Ad Network   Yahoo! Ranked as Number One Ad Network EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:42 pm

[SIZE="2"]Yahoo! continues to have the most engaged audience in the U.S. That’s not just our opinion, either. The comScore Media Metrix numbers are out for May 2010, and they report that Americans spend 9.8% of their total online time with Yahoo!—that’s more than 41 billion total minutes.

People are doing lots of different things during those billions of minutes. Checking out the latest entertainment news is one popular activity, as evidenced by omg! being the top site in that category. Shine, Yahoo!’s women’s lifestyle site, expanded its audience by 24% and moved up one place to fourth.

Yahoo! is even tops at providing stuff that people don’t really think of as being part of the Internet. Yahoo! Mail has more than twice the users (over 97 million!) of its nearest competitor, Windows Live Hotmail, and is the top choice of mobile users, too. Additionally, more than 23 million unique U.S. visitors used Yahoo! Messenger in May, making it the No. 1 IM service in the U.S.

Search is still a big part of Yahoo!, of course. In fact, Search gained a statistically significant 0.6 share points from April, and now has a 18.3% U.S. market share.

Putting all that together in one place is undoubtedly a core reason why the Yahoo! Network attained the No. 1 rank in comScore’s Ad Network report, putting the Yahoo! Network ahead of AOL Advertising for the first time, and keeping the Google Ad Network in third position.

— Chris Marlowe

Code:
[URL="http://www.yadvertisingblog.com/blog/2010/06/22/yahoo-ranked-as-number-one-ad-network/"]n e w s o u r c e[/URL]
[/font]

Back to top Go down
http://spusjsit.niceboard.biz

Page 1 of 1