:: Junior Society Of Information Technology ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HometimeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Damhieyu
Portable Rapid Typing Tutor 3.2.7 I_vote_lcapPortable Rapid Typing Tutor 3.2.7 I_voting_barPortable Rapid Typing Tutor 3.2.7 I_vote_rcap 
Vincent PauL
Portable Rapid Typing Tutor 3.2.7 I_vote_lcapPortable Rapid Typing Tutor 3.2.7 I_voting_barPortable Rapid Typing Tutor 3.2.7 I_vote_rcap 
pStarKevS
Hero
thelinedivides
Computer(Easy)
eULo
Mr.shyvee
mayetjohn
BlackLabel274263
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:08 pm
Advertisement

Watch Naruto Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Portable Rapid Typing Tutor 3.2.7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damhieyu
Founder
Founder
Damhieyu

Portable Rapid Typing Tutor 3.2.7 Empty
PostSubject: Portable Rapid Typing Tutor 3.2.7   Portable Rapid Typing Tutor 3.2.7 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:24 pm

A portable version of the popular Rapid Typing Tutor, this software marks the cutting edge in typing software. Learning how to type with Rapid Typing Tutor is both a fun and productive experience. The portable version means that it does not need to be installed on your PC and it can run straight off a USB flash drive or any other type of media. Making it an even more attractive possibility, Rapid Typing Tutor is also entirely free. Lessons are conveniently set up in such a way that you can advance your typing skills or start at the absolute beginning. In a surprisingly little amount of time, you will be able to learn touch typing, the only proper and professional way to type. This typing software is designed to be intuitive and innovative and fun to use for children and adults alike. It will help you get over any unwanted habits you have obtained before and replace them with better typing habits.

Download:

http://www.download3000.com/download-portable-rapid-typing-tutor-count-reg-55762.html
Back to top Go down
http://spusjsit.niceboard.biz

Portable Rapid Typing Tutor 3.2.7
Page 1 of 1