:: Junior Society Of Information Technology ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HometimeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Damhieyu
    Zalman CNPS9900A MAX Is the OMEGA of CPU Cooling I_vote_lcapZalman CNPS9900A MAX Is the OMEGA of CPU Cooling I_voting_barZalman CNPS9900A MAX Is the OMEGA of CPU Cooling I_vote_rcap 
    Vincent PauL
    Zalman CNPS9900A MAX Is the OMEGA of CPU Cooling I_vote_lcapZalman CNPS9900A MAX Is the OMEGA of CPU Cooling I_voting_barZalman CNPS9900A MAX Is the OMEGA of CPU Cooling I_vote_rcap 
    pStarKevS
    Hero
    thelinedivides
    Computer(Easy)
    eULo
    Mr.shyvee
    mayetjohn
    BlackLabel274263
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:08 pm
    Advertisement

Watch Naruto Online
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

Zalman CNPS9900A MAX Is the OMEGA of CPU Cooling

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Damhieyu
    Founder
    Founder
    Damhieyu

Zalman CNPS9900A MAX Is the OMEGA of CPU Cooling Empty
    PostSubject: Zalman CNPS9900A MAX Is the OMEGA of CPU Cooling   Zalman CNPS9900A MAX Is the OMEGA of CPU Cooling EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 am

As consumers well know, every central processing unit comes packaged with its own cooling mechanism. Usually though, this cooler is nothing but a regular heatsink with a small spinner on top. For mainstream users, this is more than enough, but enthusiasts and hard-core gamers often find that they want more than just the stock performance of the processor. This leads to overclocking and, thus, to higher temperatures.

To make sure that these consumers have the means required to optimize their systems in whatever way they wish, without ensuring the sudden premature death of their PCs of course, hardware makers have created many series of specialized cooling solutions. Zalman is one such developer and actually owns some very unusual designs. The OMEGA is one of them, and the CNPS9900A MAX cooler demonstrated at Computex is all set and ready to have it assist in some serious tweaking.

The product measures 94 (L) x 131 (W) x 152 (H) mm and weighs 730 grams. It has a very unusual shape, with two circular fin arrays, each on one side and the other of a large 135mm fan that boasts an FDB ball bearing. It should be noted that previous Omega coolers, the CNPS9900A LED and CNPS9900 NT. had a 120mm spinner instead of this 135mm model. The fan used here has a rotary speed of 800 to 2200 RPM (rotations per minute) and a sound output of 18dBA to 43dBA. Finally, the base plate, the heatpipes and the fins themselves come with a black nickel plating.

The CNPS9900 MAX has not been given a price yet, but it will be bundled with the ZM-STG2 thermal paste. As for compatibility, Intel LGA 775 and LGA 1156 CPUs are supported, as are socket 754, 939, AM, AM2+ and AM3 chips from Advanced Micro Devices.

Zalman CNPS9900A MAX Is the OMEGA of CPU Cooling Zalman-CNPS9900A-MAX-Is-the-OMEGA-of-CPU-Cooling-2
    Back to top Go down
    http://spusjsit.niceboard.biz

Zalman CNPS9900A MAX Is the OMEGA of CPU Cooling
    Page 1 of 1